Ready to learn more? Click the TABS below for resources to deepen your understanding!
- Explanation 1
- Explanation 2
- Audio – Pronunciation
- Kids Resources
- Video – Dr Bilal Philips
- Video – Dr Suhaib Hasan
Allah calls Himself Al-Bari’ — The Originator— three times in the Quran. One of these times can be found in the last ayah of Surah al-Hashr. In this ayah al-Bari’ is mentioned in between al-Khaaliq (The Creator, The Maker, and al-Musawwir (The Shaper, The Fashioner). All three of these names are interrelated in meaning and deal with the aspects of Allaah subhanahu wa ta’alaa as creator. All the rest is creation. …more
The Originator and Innovator Who brings new things into existence after He decrees them. The inventor of all things Who brings into existence what He preordained to exist: free from faultiness and distinguished by various forms and appearances. The One Who guided every creature to that which benefits it. The One Who created all that is in existence. Who made everything correct and in it’s place according to His wisdom. Who shaped it in accordance to His praise and wisdom. And He is continuously doing so …more.
In an effort to help clarify the subtle differences between Allah’s Names “Al-Khaaliq” – The Creator, “Al-Baari’” – The Inventor, and “Al-Musawwir” – The Fashioner, we have produced a simple infographic showing the subtle differences between each name. This infographic is not intended to be all-inclusive of the various meanings and nuances of each Name, rather it is intended to focus upon the differences to allow for an easier comprehension of the unique qualities of each Name when compared to the others, and Allah knows best their true meanings and explanations. For more detailed information on each Name please visit: The 99 Names Project. We have gleaned these explanations from various lectures and texts all based upon the authentic Quran & Sunnah. The resources include:
- List of Names: Sheikh ibn Uthaymeen’s Al-Qawaa`id Al-Muthlaa – List Available HERE
- Video Series: In the Name of Allah by Dr Bilal Philips – Available HERE
- Video Series: The 99 Names of Allah by Dr Suhaib Hasan Abdul Ghaffar – Available HERE
- Book: The Noble Quran – Available HERE
- Book Series: Tafseer Ibn Kathir – Available HERE (Volume 9)
- Book: An Explanation to the Beautiful and Perfect Names of Allah by Shaykh Nasir As-Sa’di – Available HERE
- Book: Who Is Allah? His Names and Attributes and their Significance to the Individual by Umm Abdurrahman Sakina Hirschfelder – Available HERE
- Website: Understand Quran Academy – Asma ul Husna Series – Available HERE
- Website: Salaf-us-Saalih.com – Several Articles – Available HERE
- Website: Islam Q & A – Fataawa on the Topic – Available HERE
- Web Document: Qabeelat Nurayn Projects Committee – Ahadun Ahad – Available HERE
I am not a scholar or student of knowledge and am only making an effort to bring beneficial knowledge to the Ummah. If any errors exist in this infographic, please contact me via our Contact Us page so that I may make the appropriate corrections, insha’Allah. I ask Allah’s forgiveness for any mistakes I may have made, His guidance for myself and the viewers of this information, and His reward for those who seek to gain and spread authentic and beneficial knowledge (to the Ummah). Ameen!
RESOURCES FOR KIDS FROM CREATIVE MOTIVATIONS
TARIQ TEACHES: Allah’s 99 Names!
Let your child follow along with Tariq the Tiger as he teaches Allah’s 99 Names in fun, simple, child-friendly format. Includes fun printable badges, coloring sheets, and much more! Learn more about the “Tariq Teaches” program here.
1. 99 Names of Allah Card Set for KIDS: (Currently in development)
2. 99 Days til Ramadan Countdown Chart:
Resources for Kids from Iman’s HomeSchool
Worksheet Available Here: Al-Baari’
Also visit the page for additional info, activities and worksheets for kids!
Video 1 of 1:
Video 1 of 1:
Read the entire post at: http://creative-motivations.com/day-16-al-baari-2017